View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I know that some of you are going to get mad that I won't jump up on the bandwagon, but I think it's a little lame to always focus on coaching first and execution second.

For one thing, I haven't noticed one single time this season, where the announcers have commented that Carr has had plenty of time to throw. Not one time! Hasn't it occurred to anyone that if David had a little more time to throw, that he wouldn't have to dump it off to DD (double drop) as much?

It is SO EASY to blame everything on the coaching. If I can read just a little more commentary about the lack of execution on both sides of the ball, it would seem more balanced. But I'm not see that? As a matter of fact, I'm actually seeing some people making excuses for DD's fumbling? (giving him the ball too much) How can you in good conscience do that?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote