View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #10
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2754 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no problem giving you guys credit. We coughed the ball up and you made us pay big time, that's what good teams do. We took the ball away from you once and gave it right back, which is not what good teams do.

I have enjoyed you guys this past week, good luck the remaining 15 weeks. Props on your 2 - 0 start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonLionsFan
I understand. I'm just used to Lions fans that are harder on them even after a win than some of the Texans fans are being on the Texans after a loss. All I will hear about all week is Joeys poor performance in the first half.
His numbers weren't spectacular, but he stepped up when it mattered and all but put us totally out of it with that TD pass to Roy Williams. That is what good QB's do when they're not having the best day.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote