View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #4
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

My luck that the teams that I follow most closely (UT and the Texans) have a carbon copy of each other's head coach. I would kill to have Stoops, Saban, or Charley Weis (not to mention Belichick) roaming the sidelines of either the Horns or Texans. I want a fiery head coach who demands success and is not either the clapper (Mack Brown) or the scribbler (Capers). I wish Capers would throw away his damn notebook and MOTIVATE and COACH this friggin team. Capers, you are the HEAD COACH and not a scout.

With my pro teams I have gone from Jack Pardee to Dom Capers, does God hate me (Fisher was here as the lame duck coach though he is quite good).
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote