View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I personally expect more from the defense. We supposively "upgraded" in the FA and draft and for some reason, I am not seeing it. Maybe my expectations were too high and I need to let the 4 new starters and 2 injured starters (of last year) get into a groove.

On a side note. Our "youngsters" (offensive side) have to quit giving the ball away so our defense isn't on the field so much.

It kills me that in the 4th quarter, we allow SD to run out the clock and this week we give up a 7 minute drive for a TD in the 4th quarter.

good game Detroit,you did what you had to do
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote