View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #24
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
well, i'm not pissed, because I know that the Chargers and Lions could have been beating the Los Angeles Californians these past 2 weeks instead of the Houston Texans. Be greatful for what you have.

and you cant find anything good about today?

How about David Carr's 300 yards and 2 touchdowns?
Everybody here is very grateful we have a team in Houston. You are making points that don't have anything to do with year 3 of the Texans. If we wind up with a worse record than the 2 previous years are you going to pat all the Texans coaches on the back and say great season. You probably would. You only see things one way. You can't evaluate anything very well if you refuse to view something from more than one angle.

I know 2 games doesn't define our whole season. Most of us are just worried about going 0-2 with a real tough 4 games coming up. It is quite possible to go 0-6 or even worse. Everyone on this bb is a fan so don't make comments that you think will make yourself look like a real fan and the rest of us like a bunch of fair weather fans. We are here for the long haul.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote