View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTEXANSWIN
I am not speaking for some of the stuff you see on this board, because I agree with you on some of the things that are posted on here. BUT, when fans vent, this usually means they are die-hard fans. It does not mean that are giving up on their team. Unlike, Vinny, who is an NFL follower and not a Texan fan, I care about my team. It hurts when we lose. That doesn't mean I am a fair-weather fan. It means I expect the best from our team. We are not executing right now, so I am angry. I have that right as a fan. And if I were NOT angry, I would just be an NFL follower like Vinny.
You don't know me and your comments are just silly. I don't know why you want to pull me in here into this argument. Grow up please. Your personal comments about me are not going to get you anywhere. Trust me on that.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote