View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #16
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
How about we start a game breaking RB who hasnt fumbled since the first week of the Preseason...

And I am serious...
I know Fiddy, I know. I was one of those guys that jumped all over Hollings for coughing it up during the pre-season. And I agree with you Hollings should get the start next Sunday.

But I have to admit (and believe me I HATE having to admit this) Davis is still out best running back, fumbles included. I just can't watch him anymore, if all I'm doing is saying to myself, "Don't fumble it again, don't fumble it again." That sucks!
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote