View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #9
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan281
I haven't turned on the team. I just realize we royally stink. We are giving away winnable games. I will root for the Texans as long as they are in existence, but we look horrible. We don't have a hair of a chance vs. Kansas City. It stinks we had to start 0-6, but whatever.
I wouldn't say the Texans royally stink. In today's NFL there are no gimmies. Parity and free agency gives every team the chance to become better quickly. The Texans just lost to the team that beat the team that just beat the team that beat the defending NFC champion Panthers. Oh yeah, and the Texans beat them last year. I don't know what that all means except any team can win. I'd be more worried if they were strongly outplayed. Neither the Chargers or the Lions outplayed the Texans.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote