View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #5
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

If I was a fairweather fan i wouldnt still be here posting.

I back up my team 100% on game day.. but backing up your team doesnt mean you have to shut your mouth when it doesnt seem like something is right.

We run a 3-4. a 3-4 is supposed to be quick and aggressive.. have we looked quick and aggressive to you? me neither.. so what is wrong? Do we need a better defensive coordinator? I refuse to beleive that all the tools arent there because we have almost the same lineup we did in the first season... only BETTER.

As for the offense.. we have 4 good receivers and they are hardly touching the ball.. the two touchdowns we got in the lions game were due to LONG passes to Johnson and Bradford.. HEEERREEEES your sign. The run SETS UP THE PASS.. but in our offense the run apparently sets up the run. Conservative is fine AT TIMES.. but damn it when it starts to look like our defense is losing the battle.. when special teams is struggling.. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE OFFENSE THE CHANCE TO PICK UP THE SLACK. We just keep handing it to davis, hoping he will bust a 40 yard rush.. well he isnt doing it.. he just keeps dropping the ball.. PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS.

I love my Texans, I will always be a Texans fan.. but that doesnt mean I have to pat my team on the back when they lose a game.. especially not when we could have won it.

That was NOT an exciting game.. that was frustrating at best.. to keep watching them hand the ball to Davis, KNOWING that he wasnt going to break a long run this game and that we NEED to get it to our receivers.

whatever.. I know that every sunday we are gonna have the headhunters out here calling for people to get fired.. Im not very fond of them either.. but I would not be disappointed to see a changing of the guard.. at least in the case of Fangio and Palmer.

Capers and Casserly I still think are very intelligent guys who can get things done.. but I think they need new help.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote