View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #9
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Lions handled the Texans the same way a person winning the lottery is a self made millionaire.

The one thing I can't for the life of me figure out is why when the Texans have the ball at the Lion's 23 and a first and 15 they call 2 run plays and a short pass. I understand the concept of getting points on the board, but when the team is well within Brown's range. I don't expect them to go for it on 4th down there, but they were playing for the FG only.

The 3rd and long defense is among the worst I have ever seen. Considering the Texans have the personnel to put teams into that position I have to believe the schemes on 3rd and long are incorrect. Memo to Vic Fangio, if the offense needs 13 yards for a 1st down you can't call something designed to give up 14.

Carr must have been having flashbacks to season 1. He was rarely getting time to set.

It might be time to start looking for another stud corner coming out of college. Aaron Glenn has looked nothing better than average in 4 preseason games and 2 regular season games. The INT was nice, but he gave up 2 TDs and I didn't see intensity there.

When did the Texans trade for Tiki Barber and why did he change his last name?
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote