View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #210
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251514 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Just curious about this? Can I get upset now? Is it ok to come unglued a 1.5 games into the season? Cause I'm just about ready to explode here guys. This makes the Tony Hollings fumble debate in the preseason laughable. 4 fumbles in two weeks and we're not even done with the second week yet? What does it take to get into this guys head and make protecting the ball sink in. Personally if I were Dom Capers I'd be sitting Davis down and I'd throw Wells into the game. What's the worst that could happen? He might fumble?