View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
watched him in collage, he was in fact one of my favorite running backs. he showed good speed in collage, but in my opinion not a "shifty" back, he was in the hole and gone. much like william green was at BC., not shifty. up the middle back. green broke a hole lot, led the legue in rushing his senior year and hasnt done nothing in pros and got beat out by fellow teamate lee suggs at vatech. jones and green both ran 4.6's at the combine, downhill runners from what ive seen. dominic davis ran like a 4.6 at collage i thinkkk too. but he has outstanding quickness and power, lower strength and is VERY shifty. he will and can break tackles by many many ways. good matchup this weekend but kj has got to run the ball effectively if yall want to win. every lion fan knows that your team cannot rely on just joey to win for yall. he isnt very poised, and carr hasnt shown probowl stats neither but has a great feel for the game and just has some little things that hold him back from being very sucessful in this league.

good luck lions fan
Who's "collage" was he in?
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote