View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004   #60
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

If it was 2nd-7, then a run is not a ludicrous call, but please hand it to DD, not Baxter. As for where I am getting 2nd-11, that's what was displayed on the scoreboard in Reliant. I was sitting in section 137, end zone. The scoreboard reflected a loss of 1 on the pass in the flat to Baxter. I did TiVo the game, so I'll go back and verify.

Was the scoreboard incorrect? I guess with the glitches going on that day, I wouldn't be too surprised, hehe.
eriadoc is online now   Reply With Quote