View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, Coleman is a worry at Safety? and i heard Dunta was getting beat up so far this season... on a scale from 1-10, how would you rate the secondary?
Brown got torched last weekend, Coleman did an OK job I guess, Robinson isn't really getting beat up, he is just making rookie mistakes. Based on our secondary play last weekend I would have to say I would say 4 maybe a 5, but that's just me, I am sure other people will have different opinions.