View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

To adjust I think you need to have a little more to work with. What I mean is... its all good to say "ok they are trying to set up the long routes, lets blitz em every play".. but when you cant complete a blitz and put good pressure on the QB, you just end up getting burned.

I think when things start clicking a bit more.. and we can depend on our defense and offense to be versatile.. then we will see more on the fly adjustments.

I hate to say that we are not yet to that point.. but it is possible. Maybe by midseason we will be playing more like we should be.. but we will just have to wait and see. Heck.. we may blow out detroit and go 15-1

Anywho.. as for those stats, the 3 turnovers probably had an adverse effect on those numbers. So I dunno if it was the changes SD made.. or our own mental mistakes that let SD dominate the second half
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote