View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004   #31
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxscore
1) TD to Inerception ratio is horrible.

2) Inability to throw down field

3) confusion when the blitz is obvious/ his fault or Palmer's?

4) He has not matured enough over the last three years. He will never be a superstar franchise QB. Sorry....That is just the way it is.

Correct if I'm wrong but Carr has only played 2 complete years. He's 1 game into his third year, and has showed great maturation this season. Looked like a totally different guy in the preseason and had two bad breaks in weak one other than that solid game.

He also doesnt show confusion when blitz often anymore. Go back and watch the preseason games he picked up the blitz everytime and burned the defense and did it a couple of times last week.

He also throws a excellent deep ball, the only inability he has is Palmer's inability to let him throw it down field.

We are lucky to have Carr taking the snaps on our team, who in my opinion is one of the top 5 most athletic QBs in the league RIGHT NOW . I could think of at least 10 teams that would gladly trade places with us.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 09-17-2004 at 03:01 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote