View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004   #27
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzofthejungle
Are who are you. So what that was last year. You guys won 14-7 Big deal. LT had a great game and we had a big letdown after beating the Packers on Turkey Day. Coming off a short week. If I recall you guys still had the first pick of the draft and more than likely will again. Remind me why you are still on this board? Don't you guys play someone else this week. Obviously you must not think you will beat them oeterwise why are you still here?

Your franchise is horrible. Always has been, Always will be! What a waste of LT's talent.
Coming from a guy who roots for the same team that wasted Barry Sanders' talent for 10 years.

I reiterate the need for a speel chekker!
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote