View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004   #7
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm amused that the Chargers seem to have a bit of a clown act going on in their front office with the media situation. I didn't know Marty was such a control freak...always thought Tom Coughlin took the cake for that one.

SO many games last year involved fast Texans starts followed by slow, painfully eroding leads in the second half. Wonder whether it really is that we can't adjust well, or whether the team was just so new even in season 2 that we were still able to surprise some people with what we do. I tend to think that it's the former.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote