View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAN84
I remember they were shooting this when the Houston Auto Show was going on. Tents and 18 wheelers everywhere outside. One of the entrances was open to the Astrodome and the turf was down and the field goals were up. Being curious, a friend and I walked down there (no security guard) and walked into the stadium on the turf. We froze instantly when it looked like 10,000 peolple sitting in the stands.
Thankfully they were 3-D cardboard cutouts. Plus banners saying "1968 Texas 5-A Championship" and "Odessa" all over the place.
Looks like a neat movie.
I should have sat down in the seats and remained real still.
Better yet wear a Texans jersey and sit still. Would've been interesting if anyone would've caught it.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote