View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004   #15
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't really watched Eric Brown play that much and already consider him a weak spot. To me he is a Matt Stevens type of player but a little more talented...basically he's just filling the position until the Texans find something better. I don't think he was ever the long term solution at SS, just no one else challenged him for the position.

I would welcome the change now IF Glenn Earl is deserving of the spot...no need to delay progress, the sooner we get a long term solution the better.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote