View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004   #20
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Quick note about Ricks- did you know his mom lives in Houston? She used to post on the MB I post at.

WR's- We still have RW, Streets, and Hakim as the 1, 2, 3 which is pretty good, especially if Az quits dropping the dam ball (2 drops on third that would have got the 1st). Lions just brought up Dave Kircus. Fans love tis guy. D2 player that broke a ton of record for the D2 winners Grand Valley State. He added 1" of height and 12 lbs. of muscle in the offseason and has great hands. Tough to judge though, haven't seen him play much (even in preseason, I think they were guarding his so other teams wouldn't sign him on waivers).

Jones isn't the quick back everyone remebers from college. He gained 10-15 lbs. of muscle (up to 225), wich slowed him up a bit. I saw him last week and against the Ravens in preseason and he is not afraid of contact. He got up in Ray Lewis's grill, it was pretty funny. He would have had a much better game last week if he would have just hit the holes that were open. He danced a little and made some people miss, and he also lowered his shoulder and got a few extra yards, but it was missing the holes that cost him. I saw 2-3 runs that he would have had big gains, >5 yds, if he would have hit the right hole. He are some highlight clips:
clip 1
clip 2
clip 3
clip 4 I also have access to a couple RW highlights if you want me to post those.
Pinner is more of the Bowling Ball type on the team. He hits the hole straight away, fast, and hard. He may get more time if KJ keeps trying to bounce it outside, or so I hear.
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote