View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #26
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
See the three guys with the red vests? It wasn't their responsibility either, although they are in the picture.

We've been told that the Texans were in a three deep zone and that Glenn had the deep outside, not deep middle. When they outside WR stayed short and Glenn saw that Coleman wasn't in the middle, he flowed to the middle, but obviously too late. I guess he should have stayed away to make sure no one thought it was his resposibility.
I guess you misinterpreted my post. It wasn't meant to be sarcastic or anything. I just posted the picture because it was the catch that some thought was controversial, and it was related to the thread. I listened to the same Dom Capers radioshow where he was asked about that particular play, and explained it wasn't Glenn's responsibility. That's why i referenced aj's already mentioning that point. Sorry if it was confusing.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote