View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #57
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitLions
First off Glenn isnt even a top 20 corner, because he is over the hill... and second my point is that any shmoe can jump in and play WR, but you need ALOT of technique to play CB, hence AJ couldnt play CB...
How do you guage this? Which criteria do you use to 'rank' a cornerback? Unless you have the previous 5 years of game film on Aaron Glenn, then you need to retract that statement. Age doesn't equal effectiveness, and last season, Chad Johnson and Marvin Harrison both said he was one of the best in the league. I trust their opinion on him much more than yours.

Detroit Lions suxors teh big one!111
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote