View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #6
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I think it all depends on the QBs perspective careers. If both go on to be big stars, then I think there will always be a link to the two QBs taken in the 2002 Draft. If, knock on wood, one QB is widely considered a bust, and the other a great success it will be highly scrutinized by the media and forced into our conciousness constantly (ie Manning, Leaf). I'd prefer the first scenario to play out.

I think it extends further than just the QB's. I think it depends on how the two franchises do in the next few years. Although I don't think it's a popular discussion currently, I think it will be if each franchise does well in the next few years. You don't hear much about either QB right now with Manning, McNair, Favre, and Vick taking the spotlight, though.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote