View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #17
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonLionsFan
Well, it is about even, but Streets experience in the WCO will really help, and Woody (same for your line shifts), TE's are a wash, Det needed there 2 young RB's bad. Edge to Det and the CB addition, as of right now, both got rookie OLB's, having a starting quality CB as the nickel helps Det. About even, slight edge to Det.
Are you counting Cash as a starting caliber CB? Or are you considering Goodman a starting caliber CB since I assume he plays NB when Bly comes back? I'm not sure what you're qualifications for a starting CB is, but Wright started for the Texans last season due to Glenn's injury, and Faggins saw significant playing time and performed well. Wright was once a starting caliber CB, but I don't consider him that anymore because he would be a NB by most teams in the NFL. He could still be a starter for a bad team. Faggins is technically our NB, but he shifts to the outside and Dunta plays the NB when we go with 3 corners. Faggins could start for other teams and be a good/steady CB, but Dunta gets the nod because he has the potential to be a shut down corner. As far as Bruener is concerned he's a great blocking TE, and that comes in handy with DD in the backfield. Alexander is talented and a very good reciever, but his only draw back is his injury history.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote