View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #56
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzofthejungle
And for the guy that said AJ was a classy and quiet dude. Please he was a loud mouth cocky player at Miami and nothing has changed. Maybe he hasn't done anything in Texas yet, but he is far from a Choir Boy.
Kingz, with all due respect, you're totally off the trail on this one. As someone who lives waaaaay too close to the Cane Nation, I definitely recall Andre as being one of the few Canes who had his head on straight. He IS a relatively soft-spoken guy who focuses on the business at hand. His comments on Joe Horn's ridiculous celebrations last year confirm that he's still that way. Don't let the Cane stereotype (which I think is VERY valid) get in the way of your opinion of AJ.

Now, how he managed to STAY quiet around the bunch of loudmouths at U-M remains a mystery to me....I just hope your boy Roy follows the classy road, because I loved to watch him dominate in Austin! I also hope he stays healthy--but has a really bad day Sunday. :hehe:
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote