View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #24
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
It was not so much that I wanted JJ gone, but to keep Starling.
I agree with that point completely. I like JJ, but I am not so naive as to believe that JJ is the best return guy we could ask for. I've seen him get run down too many times on lateral pursuit, and even from behind a few times. He is a steady contributor, though, and he hangs onto the ball. I like him a lot, but I was really hoping the Texans would find some way to keep Starling as well, and they did. I'm a happy Texans fan! (well, except for that 2nd-11 FB dive, but we'll ignore that for now ....)
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote