View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #34
Kingzofthejungle
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
You think Aaron Glenn isnt still a pro bowl type corner ? He's still just as quick as ya boy Roy. And i bet Williams wont burn off and get a score on A.G. Your guy plays ONE game and you think he's ready to burn the top corners in the league ? I admit he will be good but he still has a lot of learning to do ,,,,,expect him to be shut down by Glenn !
No he is not still a Pro-Bowl Corner. And if you think that then you are really in trouble. I hope your defensive coached feel the same way and leave ROY in signle coverage against him. Glenn is on his last legs. In addition he is like 5'9 and 185. He will be overmatched by the 6,3 220 Williams. ROY is also much faster than Glenn. You guys better double him. Roy will manhandle any of your small DBs...period! And yes he is ready to burn DBs. You run the route, You see the ball, You catch the ball. It ain't that hard to do!

And for the guy that said AJ was a classy and quiet dude. Please he was a loud mouth cocky player at Miami and nothing has changed. Maybe he hasn't done anything in Texas yet, but he is far from a Choir Boy.