View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveForTheGame
I'm not sure he's the quickest back. He is very quick and a great young back, but I really enjoyed watching the Griffin and Holmes showdown Sunday night. Quintin (spelling?) Griffin and Priest Holmes are two very quick backs themselves. Don't forget about Ladainian Tomlinson either. Dominick is near the top though.
I have no doubt, after Sunday's game, that LT is quicker than DD. Maybe not as tough, I don't know (ignoring the fumbles), but definitely quicker.

Someone else mentioned the 2000 yd. season and, even though I really like DD (like everyone else does), I've thought all along that it's a mistake for ANY RB to come out and say that. It's overconfident and it LOOKS conceited. I think he just doesn't realize that that kind of season takes some luck--along with 16 GREAT games, which requires perfect health all season for him and the OL.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote