View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #30
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 243 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

If we are talking bottomline talk...

My expectations for this year is a .500 ball club...or near that. If we can't get at least 6 or 7 wins, then we underacheived. We have way too much talent to be another 5-11 team (barring major injuries of course).

I also expect more takeaways from the defense, and less long drives going against them. This is suppose to be Dom's strong suit, he needs to start showing it. I know that he is starting 2 rookies on defense, but they've been hyped as the ones that will be the future of the defense, I'd like to see those potentials start showing what they got this year. Dunta's performance last Sunday is hopefully an abberration and rookie mistakes.

Bottomline though, if I don't see more W's this year, then I'll know that Dom is in the hotseat.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote