View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004   #7
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
The same might be said of you. Don't get too excited just yet about your 2-0 start man. The Chargers game looked to be the closest thing to an easy win that the Texans would see all year and we were feeling pretty good about that one. Obviously there are no sure things in this league.

On the other hand I have no problem with the Lions team counting their wins before the games are played. They can do that all they want. I hope they're already thinking about the piece of cake follow up they've been handed following their season opening triumph.
I didn't predict a win. I was just talking some friendly smack. Actually, I am more nervous about this game than any other. Most games you have an idea who should win, but this one I have no idea. I think in the 'prediction' thread I said it could go either way, but I picked the Lions because they are at home and I'm a Lions fan 1st, but it could go either way. Plus, I have no delusions of Playoffs like some on this board. I predict 7-9 to 9-7 for the Lions, playoffs are just gravy. Mmmmmm...gravy.
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote