View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #65
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
The reason Kevin Jones had difficulty picking up yards the other night was because of the offensive line.
Did you watch the game?

Quote:
The announcers really know no more than me and you and Im sure the game was locally televised resulting in some praise for the Lions.
I wouldn't know about local announcers, I'm in Houston, hence, HoustonLionsFan (plus look ^^^)

Quote:
Other than that I dont claim to know much more about the Lions O-line then what I have been told or have read
Wow, way to form your 'own' opinions

Quote:
nor will I try to
What an open mind you have. That's the way to form opinions, ignorance

Quote:
It seems everyone I know agrees that the offensive line for Detroit is poor
Well, it would seem that that 'everyone' is as uneducated/ignorant as you.

Quote:
...and the game against Chicago kind of highlights this point.
Again, did you watch the game? Or are you talking out cho *** again?

Quote:
Kevin Jones should of had much more than 36 yards in the game
Yeah, if he would have hit the right holes, he would have. What about Pinner, 5 for 21, and Bryson, 3 for 18. Oh that's right, you wouldn't know because it's easier to form opinions without the facts (huh?)

Quote:
...a talented running back like that would of atleast broke 50 yards if blocking upfront was better
Huh, you're wrong again. See above

Quote:
Sorry my opinions are not yours but this is what I think
That's fine, I was trying to help you form a more educated opinion, not an ignorant one

Quote:
Im not biased against the Lions or anything of that nature
Never said you were

Quote:
But if you say you've been nothing but polite on these boards then continue to show it by throwing your arrogance towards me out the window
When have I not been polite? And arrogance is the wrong word, sarcastic is probably closer.

Quote:
If my opinion struck a debate then it was unintentional
It has only turned into a 'debate' because you refused to listen to someone more informed than yourself about a subject, presented in an objective way, to state your 'own' ignorant opinion.

Quote:
Im sure your much more well informed on the Lions then I am
Yes, so why are you not listening? Everyone else on the board asked question and we had nice conversations, you made a false statement about something you know nothing about and won't listen to people who do. Ignorant and stubborn, sheesh.

Quote:
so you can have the last word
No, please, make us more stupid with 'your' opinions (but you better go talk to 'everyone' first)

Quote:
however this argument is so trivial to me.
WOW, Holier than thou, I guess it is true, Ignnorance is Bliss
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote