View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #56
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
I dont intend to offend anyone here, it's common knowledge that the Lions dont have a very good offensive line. Im here to talk Texans football, is that ok with you? Not trying to step on any toes...like I have said the Lions have 3 essentials in QB, WR, and HB...now they just need to build up the line. It's just my opinion, your's may differ but Im not going to wrestle with you over this issue.
Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about. Where is this 'common knowledge' coming from? Yes they are mediocre at run blocking, but they are excellent at pass blocking. Even the announcers say that, and they are usually clueless. Don't try and push your opinion as 'common knowledge.'

BTW- You didn't offend me, and I have been nothing more than polite on this board, but no one has made an obviously wrong statement like that until now. But please, inform me, what are the O-linemen names, their tendencies, and why they are weak.

Oh, and that statement directly relates to this game, which is Texans football, I was just correcting you so you don't let everyone believe that the Texans D-line will dominate the 'poor' O-line of the Lions. How many times has Harrington been sacked in the past 2 years? And no, I'm not forgetting about the lack of a run game (but no quality RB's, playing from behind, and no passing game didn't help either).
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote