View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzofthejungle
Tell you trolls to don't to our site talking smack after you lose to the worst team in football. Oh, I forgot that was last year. You guys have taken over that dubious crown.

I originally came here to offer the friendly smack, but I have been insulted and now your trolls are invading our site with meaningless banter. Get ready for a DETROIT JACK MOVE ON SUNDAY!
If you guys don't like the smack on your board then I can empathize but I can't control what some pea-brain does from his mother's computer at home. It's a different story here though. Good luck trying to talk too much smack on this board, 'cause you won't get too far if you can't keep the smack to breaking down the game. Don't get me wrong....we welcome rival fans, but we would like you guys to post like mature adults.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote