View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #53
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
ok, did you ACTUALLY even watch Carr play? i really doubt he is going to have 2 more interceptions.....carr isnt that bad, man he has improved, how many times have you heard of carr throwing for 75% comp? ? ? this is his year mark my words he aint gonna have 2 picks next week
Yes, I watched the game, except for the 1st quarter, because I goofed and got the time off of the Pigskin Pick'em site (EST). I still think he'll have one that is his fault and one that is just from pressing to score when we're behind in the fourth. Other than that, he will have a real good game.

Truth is, I don't think the NFL is at all predictable anymore, unless you're just picking the winner in a Patriots vs. Cardinals game, or something. The Texans could win the next 2 in a row. Who knows? And picking the actuall score is impossible. I just like to make my predictions for fun.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote