View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #26
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

First Detroit gave us Grant Hill. Now they give us Charles Rogers, the Human Peanut Brittle. Maybe a few more hospitals up there are what's needed...? At least they dumped Hill and went on to NBA glory. Rogers' next season-ending injury will be in summer 2005, when his collarbone snaps again...this time while hoisting a Gatorade cooler onto his shoulder to celebrate a preseason victory. :hehe:

I was really high on the Lions all offseason, and told friends that the Texans/Lions game will be a really fun game to watch. Both Carr and Harrington recognize the spotlight will be on them, and there's a ton of young talent on both teams. I can't wait.

I expect high scores, way too many penalties, and a down-to-the-wire finish. That's usually not a good thing for the road team, but this is one ticked-off road team, so you never know!
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote