View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #9
Kingzofthejungle
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Thanks for the info on the OLine by both the Lions fans. I know it's hard to judge a rookie RBs ability to pick up the blitz from one regular season game, but I appreciate your thoughts nonetheless. I'm glad to hear that Damien Woody is doing well for the Lions. I know that some Patriots OLinemen have struggled when they change teams. I was curious about the injury to your DE Hall. How serious is the injury? Also, does this open up the possibility of Corey Redding starting or is he used more as a DT? With the injury to Charles Rogers I assume that puts Williams in a starting spot, but will Tai Streets or Hakim start opposite of him? I think Hakim is a better slot reciever when you go 3 wide. Is that how the Lions generally do it?
Hall broke his thumb, but is expected to play. He are pretty deep on the DL anyway and have a few guys who could start if needed. Porcher didn't even dress last Sunday. Coery Redding starting at LDE on Sunday and played OK. He should start again. ROY also has been starting since day 1. TAI will start in place of Rogers as of know and AZ should stay in the slot, but Mooch said he will interchange them all throughout the game at the X and Z.