View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #28
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
Where was Armstrong? This guy looks to be a player, and I believe he can help take some pressure off of AJ as far as double teams go. True or no?
I agree. Why the Texans were passing to Baxter and leaving Armstrong on the bench is puzzling. Sometimes you can outsmart yourself.

Still, I think the Texans will utilize Armstrong this season. Maybe this week. The Chargers best CB is out, let's find out what their #5 CB can do by going 4 WRs. I like Armstrong's chances against the rookie Keith Smith.