Thread: 2005 Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #7
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about the TE position, safety spots, and ILB positions being set. They may be set for now but they are upgradeable, which IMO relates to not being "set".

TE: Bruener is good, but he's getting older, and if Joppru ever recovers then we could be set. Note the if in relation to Joppru.

Safety: A young gun for depth and future replacement is needed. I love Eric Brown in run support, but as we saw Sunday, his coverage skills leaves a little to be desired. He will knock the snot out of you, and I absolutely love that about him.

ILB: Foreman is good, but he is upgradeable.