View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #28
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Score

This week we got beat by the worst team in football. Next we play the Lions, so they're the worst team in football, hehe. This week we lost to the worst team in football. Next week we will do the same. Sorry, I'm a realist (except for the worst team thing). DD will not fumble. He can't afford to because, even though he's definately and without question our best RB, his starting position is not set in stone. Carr will do well, but not much better. He might even have two more picks, but I'm only saying that out of respect for the opponent. Almost all of his passes will be caught (by somebody in an NFL uniform). Our defense, however, will be a problem. No pass rush. All day long. No pass rush. They will outpass us, but we will outrun them, slightly. They win the turnover battle 0-whatever (probably 2).

Our Defense will stink and we will lose this game 38 to 28. We will control the clock, because of DD and the opponent scoring on us quickly and relentlessly. Dang, I'm just glad we're not having to play Kansas City or Indianapolis. I haven't seen a good pass rush in 33 games and counting. I'm waiting. Jasin Babin will help us stop the run this year, but we need him to be a young Jevon Kearse. I say we switch to the 52 or just run the goal line defense on every play to a get a rush, if we even can, lol. After the first 3 games, this pass defense will be ranked below some of the College teams.

Last edited by HJam72; 09-14-2004 at 09:18 AM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote