View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Thanks for the info on the OLine by both the Lions fans. I know it's hard to judge a rookie RBs ability to pick up the blitz from one regular season game, but I appreciate your thoughts nonetheless. I'm glad to hear that Damien Woody is doing well for the Lions. I know that some Patriots OLinemen have struggled when they change teams. I was curious about the injury to your DE Hall. How serious is the injury? Also, does this open up the possibility of Corey Redding starting or is he used more as a DT? With the injury to Charles Rogers I assume that puts Williams in a starting spot, but will Tai Streets or Hakim start opposite of him? I think Hakim is a better slot reciever when you go 3 wide. Is that how the Lions generally do it?
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote