View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

At the best hope for mid season adjustments by the rookies & the defense that hasn't yet played together as a unit, they all seemed nervous. The net result was what I expected 27 Charger points. The maturation of the offense is what befuddled me all the turnovers were simply too much, assessing Dunta -10 points comes with the territory I guess but should be expected, coughing up 4 turnovers....game
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote