View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I would also like an option to open or close the roof to Reliant Stadium. I think they need to contact Joe Texan, Bullpen Andy, Preston and the Bullpen gang to see if they can put their character in the game to make it more realistic from the fans in the stadium. I would also like Toro somewhere in the game and maybe they could show a shot of Charley Casserly and Bob Mcnair hanging out in the suite showing their emotions of the game like they always do on TV.

I would also like to see some post game quotes and player introductions.

The only thing about things like this is that they are only cool for like the first few times you play it and then after that you skip over it all the time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote