View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #14
Boxscore
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
Come on look at the guy, good speed for a QB, great athleticism, he has a rocket for an arm, if you look at him in this weeks game, he had great vision throughout the game, hes tough, went his first season, got sacked 76 times and still came back for more.Like i said 76% completions thats one heck of a lot of completions. Hes maturing an checking down to his 2nd and 3rd options, IE Gaffney and Bradford each had a few good catches. Maybe we dont watch the same player and maybe its just something you dont like about him, I dont like Emmitt Smith and thinks he was overrated, even though he is one of the all-time greats.

I want to know what you think that he doest have what has he done to show you that he doesnt have leadership ability, a rocket arm, and humbleness. His vision is better but I cant judge him off one game, but he played well in preseason too. He is also maturing like I said good Qb Fanchise and pro bowl caliber.

1) TD to Inerception ratio is horrible.

2) Inability to throw down field

3) confusion when the blitz is obvious/ his fault or Palmer's?

4) He has not matured enough over the last three years. He will never be a superstar franchise QB. Sorry....That is just the way it is.
Boxscore is offline   Reply With Quote