View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I noticed it too. I think Coleman was designated to the deep middle of the field, and Brown was either covering Gates or he may have bit on play action (can't remember if there was PA or not). It still seems that Coleman would have to be as a deep as the deepest man, and he should've been back to at least contest the pass to Caldwell. I think you could contribute it to Coleman's getting used to the position and making the calls.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote