View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004   #15
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
If this wrestler plays 1 down in the NFL, I'll change my screen name to Brock Lesner's _____ (fill in the blank).

Could someone here explain to me the fascination with pro wrestling? Oiled-up men in speedos grabbing each other (not that there's anything wrong with that)? Everyone knows it's a big put on. I'm not above watching a soap opera, but I want the guys as clothed as possible.
True it's fake, but tune in sometimes... they've added more women wrestlers / matches since last I've tuned in.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote