View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #15
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I distinctly remember them calling at least one rushing play to our Fb on a second down which you happened to leave out
Didn't leave it out. It is covered above.

Two of the four failed drives in the second half were cut short because of turnovers. That had as much or more to do with the dearth of yardage in the second half as conservative or bad play calling - or whatever name we want to give it.

Are you on the FB Marshall varsity? If so, let me know your number since I will be in the stands on Thursday night.

Quote:
If you call a play twice and it is successful, I see nothing wrong with calling it a third time
I have no problem with that but it wasn't successful both times. The first time they ran it (on the 1st and 20 in the 1st quarter) it failed miserably.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote