View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Payne

We don't have a very good history with getting hurt DL back to full recovery. Having Payne back at 100% would be really nice, but I can't say that I'm counting on it. A player that isn't 100% at any time in the preseason or the first game just isn't someone that I intend to count on for that year. I hope that when the Texans look at free agents and such in the future, they are more concerned with health and a little less concerned with the upswing, or what could or should be--of course, I'm referring a lot here to Boselli. He was a DL wasn't he? Shoot, I never saw the guy on the field and that was money that could've been spent on an impact player (that actually plays).
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote