View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #9
mrtexansfan
Rookie

carr is better then harrington in my opinion this argument is not even as close as it might apear to be! carr playing for an expansion team cannot be over looked, i know the lions have played like one for several years but they are still an organization that has had a foundation for many years! i have heard some say that leftwhich is better then carr which may be true in the years to come but what has he done that is so much better then what carr has done and again leftwhich came in at a time when the jags were an expierenced organization. i believe the next hurddle the texans and carr needs to clear is to get that first winning streak. it is always tough to get your first of anything and everytime the texans turn around they have a first stairring them in the face(first win, first road win, first winning streak, first shut out etc.) this has got to be added pressure on the team and on individuals such as carr. as for rogers vs dre i believe rogers maybe the better player in time but i will take a healthy dre over a hurt rogers anyday!! and its not like dre is a slouch he will still be a top 10 wr for his time!!!! having said all that as long as dre and carr are texans they will be the best qb wr tandum in the nfl!!!!!! (in my eyes)