View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #67
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangrock
LT had some 50 yard games last year too. but he still broke the rushing/recieving record. He has one of the worst lines in the NFL if not THE WORST and he still breaks records. you cant try to tell me LT isnt the best back in the NFL. even the press agrees now.
That Charger O-line was better than advertised. Credit legendary O-line coach Hudson Houck for getting these guys ready to play. I wish the Texans had challenged the rookies on the line with the blitz, but there's no use crying now. I'm ready to move on to the Lions.

As far as the Chargers & the rest of the season is concerned, you have to like their chances. They've found another weapon in Gates to go along with Tomlinson. They play opportunistic football. And they have a very good coaching staff. I really like how the Charger's OC Cam Cameron set up the game plan. He found the Texans' weak spots in coverage and exploited them. His use of motion gave Brees some good clues in determining what coverage the Texans were in. The Chargers had the whole preseason to get ready for the Texans, and it showed.